LUMOS is a proud home-grown Singaporean brand specializing in home cinema projectors. They have launched a new audio product – TEMPO Wireless Earbuds. It’s currently viral, so I decided to give it a try.
I have used a few branded wireless earphones. If I may compare, this brand is comparable with its sounds quality, battery life, and more. While, the price is not as high as the leading one. TEMPO even has three mics on each earbud. This extra third one on each side is design to deliver HD clearer voice in calls. Notable isn’t it?
Currently, it’s 50% OFF, but before adding it to the cart, know the details first!
Here’s what I’ve got from my package:
– TEMPO set in case
– Extra 2 pairs of tips
– User Guide
– Charging Cable
I like the appearance and colour combination. It’s always a great deal when the earbuds have Active Noise Cancellation, we know how much we need this feature especially when we are in a crowded public area when we received a call, listen to podcasts, or music, and watch movies/series. It’s activated by tapping the right earbud twice. You’ll hear “Noise Cancelling ON”, otherwise the default is an ambient mode.
I’m amazed that it has a third mic on each side, which makes it a total of 6-mic. It is important to me when I make a call as this is part of my daily life at work and even at home. My voice can be heard clearer & sharper. While the traditional has a 4-mic setup in most earbuds in the market.
LUMOS TEMPO REVIEWS – Know the facts!
- Superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) up to 42db – it could block more sounds, more effectively than others (vs. industry average of 32db).
- Trinity360 Sound Quality – rigorously tested and calibrated the bass, midrange, and treble to the most optimal setting to bring out the most balanced and true-to-original quality.
- Longest 30-Hour Battery Life vs 5-20 hours for other brands
- High Definition (HD) 6-mic Calling vs the traditional 4-Mic setup
- Transparency Mode (Ambient Mode) – allowing you to react & connect with your surroundings while still having your earbuds on.
- Full control on your finger tips – With simple taps on the earbuds, you can easily pause, skip & replay your favourite songs without having to reach out to your phone.
- Bluetooth 5.2 – Utilizing the latest Bluetooth 5.2 version, transmission of data is much more efficient & seamless, meaning smoother & well-matched audio along with better compatibility with more devices.
- Lasting IPX5 Durability – Sweat & Water Resistant IPX5 rating.
I will highly recommend TEMPO to people who make a lot of calls like me. To check further details, other user reviews, and current promotions, please visit LUMOS website.