It’s almost weekend and here’s a refreshing cocktail idea that you can enjoy at any gathering or even on an ordinary day at home. I promise, this will impress your visitors.
My good friend Jessie made this cocktail out of the Mango Flavored Vodka I brought during our friend’s birthday celebration a few weeks ago. I named it “Myfarrahdise Mango Delight”.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mango Flavored Vodka (Absolut Mango)
- 7up Soda
- Fresh Mango for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Cocktail glass
- Cocktail Stick Mixer (or anything you can use to mix)
1. Slice the lemon and fresh mango any way you want it.
2. Half fill your glass with ice cubes and add 20ml of Mango flavored Vodka. Adjust later as you wish.
3. Add in the lemon and 80ml of 7up or until the glass is ¾ full. Then mix thoroughly until cold. If you have a cocktail shaker you may use it to mix.
4. Add a slice of fresh mango to garnish, then serve.
One thought on “Cocktail Recipe: Myfarrahdise Mango Delight”
Mukhang masarap na drink to ate sosyal mga ingredients 😅❣️
LikeLiked by 1 person