It’s pretty obvious that I’ve been eating so much lately, plus it’s my birthday month which I can’t say “no” to every dinner invites (as if I don’t like it hehe!). Good thing, I have sachets of organic Flat Tummy from Nature’s Glory. I’ve never used anything similar to this before, so I’m quite excited and a bit hesitant too. But, I have a way to convince myself — “Farrah stick your eyes to the product name!”.
Flat Tummy is a detox drink in powder form. It is a unique combination of friendly Probiotic and Prebiotic (lactose, oligosaccharides, hatomugi pearl barley, plant enzymes) proven and tested by millions of users for over 28 years in Japan. Unlike most probiotic, the special strains of live Bifidus and Lactobacillus are able to withstand gastric juices and heat of up to 85 degrees C, reaching the intestines alive. Inside the intestine, with the special prebiotic combination, these living friendly bacteria proliferate and help loosen impacted faeces, break down harmful toxins in the intestinal system, reduce harmful bacteria and improve the intestinal environment.
Here’s what I like about it:
- It’s an organic product. Therefore, the ingredients used are pure, safe, and has no herbal or chemical stimulants.
- I like the taste and the smell. It’s a light version of Yakult (original flavor).
- It’s a product of Japan.
- It really flattens my tummy. I already see the result on my first used. The following day my bloated tummy is gone.
- Drink it during weekends or on the days when you don’t have to leave the house. You may experience loose stools 3-6 times within 2-6 hours after drinking. This is based on my experience, but it may vary to each user.
- Make sure to keep yourself hydrated while on detox.
- Dissolve 1 sachet with 180 ml of warm water (below 40 deg C), drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Try to eat healthy meals during detox.
Dosage – 1 packet per week to maintain health and beauty. For stubborn constipation, take 1 packet every 2 days for first 2 weeks and reduce gradually to 1 per week when conditions improve.
Ingredients – Live probiotic powder (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, Lactose, yogurt, oligosaccharides, plant enzymes, skim milk powder, Hatomugi pearl barley, citric acid, vitamin C).
Users often report much better bowel movement, eased constipation, reduced belly swell, slimmer waistline, smoother and brighter skin, reduced body odor, reduced shoulder pain, and even stabilized blood pressure.
Who’s planning to detox?
Share with us in the comments!
Nature’s Glory Pte Ltd (Retail Showroom)
315 Outram Road #01-09 Tan Boon Liat Building Singapore 169074
Contact: +65 6227 1318
Business Hours: Mon : 9.30am to 2.30pm / Tue – Sat : 9.30am to 6.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays